sábado, dezembro 09, 2006

Crazy








Olha aí, prá quem gosta de Aerosmith, a letra desta música, que eu amo de paixão e significa muito na minha vida :


Come here baby
You know you drive me up a wall
The way you make good
For all the nasky tricks you pull
Seems like we're makin'up
more than we're mackin'love,
And it always seems you're got something
on your mind, other than me girl,
you gotta change you crazy ways

- you hear me?

Say you're leavin'on a seven thirty train
ando that you're heading out to Hollywood
Girl, you're beens givin'me that
line so many times
It, kinda gets like
feelin'bad looks good

That kinda lovin'turns a man to a slave
that kinda lovin' sends a man
right to his grove


Chorus:


I go crazy, crazy, baby, I go crazy
You turn it on - then you're gone
Yeah you drive me crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby
What can I do honey
I feel like the color blue


You're packin'up your staff
And talkin' like it' s tough
And tryin ' to teel me that
It' s time to go.
But I know you ain' t colarin nothin'
underneath that overcoat
and it' s all a show
That kinda lovin' makes me wanna
pull down the slade, yeah
that kinda lovin' yeah,
now I'm never gonna be the sama


Chorus:


I' m losing my mind,
Girl, 'cause I ' m goin ' crazy
I need your love, honey, yeah
I need your love.

Nenhum comentário: